DIY Simple White Paper Flowers via craftstylish.com
Remember: they don’t have to be JUST white, use patterned or colored paper to zest it up!
Green Smoothie - 1 cup baby spinach, 1 cup kale, 1 pear, 1 ½ cup of orange juice, and 1 frozen banana.
Chocolate Peanut Butter – 2 TBL unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 TBL peanut butter, ½ banana, 1 cup almond milk, ice.
Mango Ginger — 2 cups frozen Mango, 1 cup frozen raspberries, 1 banana, ¼ cup chopped ginger, squeeze of lime, yogurt.
Strawberry Date — 1 date, 1 ½ cup frozen strawberries, 1 cup almond milk. Optional: 1 scoop protein powder or 1 TBL of flaxseed oil.
(via thecakebar)Source: healthyissexy
Tutorials I loved that I posted or reblogged over the weekend. Often these posts that I really like get missed in the shuffle.
- Two DIY Knockoff Lord Bodner Octopus Triptych Tutorials here.
- DIY Jensen Conroy Macrame Bracelet (Chic Steals) here.
- DIY Stencil Art Using Watercolors and Dollar Store Stencils (Growing Creative) here.
- DIY Knockoff Anthropologie Accordion Strands Necklace (Yellow Blackbird) here.
- DIY Gold and Pink Caviar Microbead Manicure (Polish and Pearls) here.
- DIY Cut Knotted and Tied Crop Top Restyle (Clones & Clowns) here.
- DIY Tie Dye Tissue Paper Using Food Coloring or Watercolors (Land of Nod) here.
- DIY Freezer Paper Stencil Shirts for Kids Clothing (Ruffles & Stuff) here.
- DIY Big Bang for Your Buck Wall Art (Bits of Everything) here.
DIY Four No Sew Felt Pendants. I love ball chains and use them in my jewelry regularly. Normally I’d post this in my “big girl” blog, but these are easy enough for children to make with adult supervision. Tutorials from Wild Olive here.